domingo, 24 de agosto de 2014

Scrappers Delights DT Call

Hi Girls,
I'm here today for more one DT Call that I'm enchanted when I look this Fabulous Freebie in Scrappers Delights!
This is so new to me and I'm very happy to take a chance to Participate this Design Team!
So I coloring my Freebie all Copics and It's so fun do to this card! Make a scene!
I used laces and flowers that I made myself !
So this is my entry to DT Call:



  I love it! I love the background too!

Close in this pretty Genie and the details on the Card! <3

I just like to say somethings about me and my work:

  • I love to coloring I discover that 2 years ago and 1 and a half time ago I Start my Partner with Copic Brasil and didn´t stop more to coloring!
  • I made class before with Suzanne J. Dean and now I study in Alyce´s Class! The skin and Hair and The Clothigs
  • I have an You Tube Channel where I post my Tutorial Videos. In 3 years my Channel have more that 145.000  views! And now I do make videos in English and I´ll can make one Video Tutorial for month if I'll do a DT.

I hope you like my Project!
And I'm fingers crossed!
See you soon!

3 comentários:

  1. Beautiful card so glad you enjoyed working with her
    Love Janice <3

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Que trabalho lindíssimo, muito delicado e de bom gosto! parabéns e continue sempre nos presenteando com suas lindas criações! bjs

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Muito delicado....
    Um dia aprendo a pintar assim.
    Mila, o código de desconto na Copic Brasil ainda existe? Ele é o mesmo de setembro?

    ResponderExcluir